Self-catering accommodation in Marloth Park.
- Two bedrooms with double beds,
- shower, separate toilet,
- loft with 2 (two) single beds,
- sleeps 6,
- fully equipped self-catering chalet,
- bordering the Kruger National Park (KNP) and is only 20 Km from Crocodile Bridge entrance if you would like to pay a visit to KNP.
- Splash Pool, lapa and barbeque area
- Safe (lock away your valuables)
- Bedding and bed linen, towels, cutlery, cooking utensils, etc.
- Free-roaming wild antelope like Kudu, Zebra, Giraffe, Impala, Bluewildbeast, Warthog, plenty of birds, etc.
- Shops, restaurants and a petrol station in Marloth Park for your convenience.
- Armed Response Security
Marloth Park is 96km from Nelspruit on the N4 towards Mozambique.